If you’d like to show sidebar on specific pages only and not on all pages/posts, you can do this in the page editor in Post Options section.
Note: Post Options section will appear on the page backend only after you install the plugin Advanced Custom Fields PRO. It’s bundled with Jupiter X and can be installed via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins as described in this article.
Note: Before adding a sidebar, make sure your page template is set to Default Template in Page Attributes drop down section. If you have Full Width template enabled, the sidebar won’t be visible.
For example, you want to show a sidebar on the Contact page only:
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Pages and open Contact page to edit.
2. In Post Options section, open the Main tab and set Layout setting to the one with the sidebar.
3. Then set a sidebar area in the Sidebar Primary setting.
If you selected Double Sidebar layout, set sidebar areas in Sidebar Primary and Sidebar Secondary settings.
4. Save the changes clicking on the Update button on the right side in the page editor.
- Adding a Sidebar globally
- Sidebar Exceptions for different post types
- Removing the sidebar globally
- Adding Widgets to a Sidebar