Note: In order for the Shop Customizer to work, WooCommerce plugin must be installed and activated. To learn how to activate it, check out this article.
The Shop Customizer provides an option to customize the Product List. The Product List is a shop page with a product loop that displays your products.
Note: You can check out the demo of a product list here.
All of the settings below can be found in WordPress left menu, Appearance > Customize.
To customize the product list:
1. From the Customizer left dashboard, click on Shop > Product List.
2. A new window will open with all the available options to customize and style the product list.
3. After you’ve configured the settings, click on the Close button.
4. Click on the Publish button. The changes you have made will be applied to the front-end of your website.
- Adding pagination to the Product Archive page
- Changing the number of products in Products Archive page
- Changing spaces between items in Products Archive