In Jupiter X you can disable the sidebar from your website globally.
Note: The changes take effect on each pages the Layout was set to Global. To learn more please refer to this article.
1. From the WordPress left dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Sidebar menu.
3. In Sidebar popup select the No Sidebar Layout.
4. Click Publish.
- Adding a Sidebar globally
- Sidebar Exceptions for different post types
- Adding Widgets to a Sidebar
- Adding Sidebar to specific pages