In Elementor, when you add a new section, it's added as a section HTML Tag by default to your layout. To have a more semantic structure for you layout, you can customize its tag and change it to your desired HTML Tag.
To change HTML Tag of a section in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, select the section which HTML Tag you want to change.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. From the Layout tab and under the Layout section you can set your preferable tag to the section from HTML Tag option.
6. Update the page.