Sometimes you want to add different versions of logo to your template because your logo may not be appropriate for its background schema.
To add different versions of logo to your template
1. Follow the steps in this article to upload Logos to your website.
2. Follow the steps in this article to add Site Logo element to your template.
3. Choose the Site Logo Element.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. In the Content tab choose your desired Logo based on its background schema.
6. Update the page.
Beware! Site Logo element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.