To create a Sticky (Fixed) Footer follow the steps below:
1. From WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Customize
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Footer.
3. In Footer options panel and in the Settings section set the footer's behavior to Fixed.
4. After customizing the settings, you can close the Footer panel and Publish the changes.
- Assigning the Footer Globally
- Creating a Custom Footer in Jupiter X
- Assigning a custom footer to a specific page
- Adding Widgets to the Footer
- Using the built-in footer in Jupiter X
- Styling the default Footer