The Menu Anchor widget allows you to create a page with an internal smooth scrolling navigation.
To add a Menu Anchor to your layout and scroll to a specific section of widget after clicking on a button in Elementor you have to:
- Add the Menu Anchor link widget to the top of the widget or section which you want to scroll to it.
- Insert the Menu Anchor's name to your preferable link field like a button, navigation menu item and etc.
Adding a Menu Anchor widget in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor's left dashboard, drag and drop the Menu Anchor widget into your layout and at the top of a widget or section which you want to scroll to. A new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element's specific settings.
4. Insert the anchor's name in the "The ID of Menu Anchor" field. That is the ID of your Menu Anchor which you have to reference the link field to. For instance we name it menu-anchor-id.
Note: Anchor's Name should be only in English.
4. Update the settings.
Inserting the Menu Anchor's name to a widget with a link:
You can insert the anchor's name to an Elementor widget with a link field such as Button or Heading or in the WordPress menu.
To add the anchor's name to an Elementor widget like Button:
1. Select the Button widget which you want to insert the anchor's name in, so that a new panel will show up with the element's settings.
2. Find the Link option and insert the anchor's name to it.
3. Update the page.