HTML widget lets you add any HTML codes directly into your Elementor's layout.
This widget enables you to see output of your code directly into Elementor and while you're editing a page.
You can also add a custom JS to your layout by using the HTML element and wrapping the code into <script> tag.
In order to add your HTML codes as an HTML widget in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for the HTML widget.
4. Drag and drop the HTML element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open.
7. Edit the settings and Update the page.