The Button element allows you to display buttons in various styles, sizes, and colors. It also offers many features like a setting Icon for it.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Button, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add an Icon to Button element:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Button”.
4. Drag and drop the Button element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. From the Content tab, choose an Icon for the button.
7. By adding an Icon to your button, you can customize it and change its style from Style tab and Icon section.
8. Edit the settings and Update the page.