After creating your footer, you can assign it globally to all pages at once:
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, click on Footer.
3. For the Footer Type, select Custom and select your footer Template below.
4. Click on Close and Publish the changes.
Note: You can use Default Footer but it has limited settings and styles rather than the footer that you create with Elementor.
If you want to assign custom footer to a specific page only, please refer to this article.
- Creating a Fixed Footer in Jupiter X
- Creating a Custom Footer in Jupiter X
- Assigning a custom footer to a specific page
- Adding Widgets to the Footer
- Using the built-in footer in Jupiter X
- Styling the default Footer