After creating your footer, you can assign it only to a specific page or pages:
Note: Post Options section will appear on the page backend only after you install the plugin Advanced Custom Fields PRO. It’s bundled with Jupiter X and can be installed via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins as described in this article.
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Pages and enter the page where you wish to assign your header to.
2. From the Page Options, click on Footer.
3. As Type, select Custom and below that select your footer Template.
4. Publish or Update the page.
Note: You can use Default Footer but it has limited settings and styles rather than the footer that you create with Elementor.
- Creating a Fixed Footer in Jupiter X
- Assigning the Footer Globally
- Creating a Custom Footer in Jupiter X
- Adding Widgets to the Footer
- Using the built-in footer in Jupiter X
- Styling the default Footer
- Hiding header/footer for a specific page