A logo is a visual representation of your business. It reflects your company’s name, message and values. Over time, your logo should be immediately recognizable to your customers, which is why Jupiter X offers a Site Logo element. The Site Logo element allows you to add a logo anywhere on your website. This element comes really handy when you are building a custom header or footer using Elementor.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.
To add a Site Logo element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Site Logo”.
4. Drag and drop the Site Logo element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
How to upload logo image to Site Logo element, please refer to this article.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Heading element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.