The Shopping Cart element allows you to add a WooCommerce shopping cart anywhere on your website. This element comes really handy when you are building a custom header, footer, sidebar or shop page using Elementor.
- Header, footer, and sidebars.
- Shop pages
- Creating Header and Footer and block templates.
- Use anywhere you want to show a shopping cart
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.
To add a Shopping Cart element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Shopping Cart”.
4. Drag and drop the Shopping Cart element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Shopping Cart element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.