The Icon element allows you to display a variety of available icons in various shapes and effects. The source of the icons is Font Awesome and some custom Jupiter X icons. It also offers many features like a custom link, hover effect, etc. There are multiple shapes and effects that allow you to create different icons. You can change the size, color, border, container background and much more.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Icon, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add an Icon element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for an “Icon”.
4. Drag and drop the Icon element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Icon element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.