The Counter element allows you to show some statistic data with animation. There are a lot of settings you can use to style and configure the element to your needs.
- Show customer count
- Show the project completed
- Happy Clients
- Total Number of team
- Downloads count
- Members count
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Counter, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add a Counter element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Counter”.
4. Drag and drop the Counter element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Counter element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.