The Categories element allows you to display categories loop from Blog, Shop or Portfolio post type. It also offers many features like a layout, filter, skin styles, etc. You can change the featured image size, set hover effect and other settings.
- Showing Blog Categories
- Showing Portfolio Categories
- Showing WooCommerce Categories
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.
To add a Categories element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Categories”.
4. Drag and drop the Categories element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Categories element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.