The Alert Element allows you to display a colored alert box with many styles to draw the attention of your viewers for different purposes.
You can use this element to display dismissable special offers, GDPR and Privacy notifications like the ones you see on this page. It is appearing each time the user opens the page.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. Right now the default Elementor Alert widget doesn’t have any documents, but you may drag and drop it into your page in order to see the differences between Raven and Elementor Alert widgets.
To add an Alert element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for an “Alert”.
4. Drag and drop the Alert element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Alert element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.