Jupiter X allows you to have control for the typography of Body, Headings and Links in your website.
Here are the CSS Properties which you can customize:
To Customize the CSS Typography:
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Customize
2. Go to Fonts & Typography
3. Select the Typography tab
4. Choose the element which you want to Customize
5. Here you can find all CSS properties related to typography for the element you want to customize
6. After customizing the settings, close the element's options panel and Publish the changes.