Advanced Map widget is one of the best choice for you if you want to add a map to your website due to its significant features and multiple customizations it provides for you.
Advanced Map widget also allows you to pin multiple places you want to mark on the map.
Beware! Advanced Map widget is a part of the Jet Elements in Elementor. Jet Elements is an plugin which represents new useful elements to Elementor.
Note: Before being able to use Advanced Map widget in Elementor, you need to add a Google Map API Key to your website. For further information please refer to this article.
To add multiple marker to the map with Advanced Map widget:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor's left dashboard, drag and drop the Advanced Map widget into your layout so that a new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element's specific settings.
4. From the Content tab, open the Pins section.
5. Here are the list of pins which you want to add to your map. To add a new marker click on + ADD ITEM and set its Address and the Description as well. You can also set a pin icon for each marker.
6. Customize the widget and Update the settings.