In Jupiter X you're able to change a Single Product page layout. You can add a sidebar to the left or right side of the page.
Sidebars are containers which hold widgets. You can add as many widgets as you want to the sidebars.
There are two Sidebars/Widget Areas in Jupiter X by default which you can use in your layouts.
To have a layout with a sidebar in Single Product pages:
1. From WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Customize.
2. In Customizer, click on Shop > Product Page
3. A new window will open on with all the available options to customize and style a Product Page.
4. From Layout, choose your preferable layout which can include Sidebar(s).
5. Click on Close button and Publish the changes.