The Posts element allows you to display posts from Blog or Portfolio post type. It also offers many features like changing the order of displaying the posts.
Beware! The Posts element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Posts, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
The Posts element sorts out the posts based on the date by default. But you can change the default order and select your own way of displaying them in your site.
In order to change the default order of the posts:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor's left dashboard, drag and drop the Posts widget into your layout so that a new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element's specific settings.
4. From the Content tab and within the Sort & Filter section, change the Order By option to your desired one. (i.e: Random).
5. You can also simply arrange the post in Ascending/Descending order by changing the Order value.
6. Update the page.