Jupiter X allows you to display your posts from Blog or Portfolio post types in a carousel with Post Carousel element.
Post Carousel widget has different features and options which you can customize based on your needs.
Beware! The Posts Carousel element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Posts, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
By default, the Post Carousel element shows all the posts from Blog or Portfolio post type. But you can configure it to display them from selective categories.
In order to display posts from specific categories by using Post Carousel in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a Posts Carousel.
4. Drag and drop the Posts Carousel element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. From the Content tab and in the Content section, set the Source to the post type from which you want to display the posts. (i.e Portfolio).
7. From the Category option, select the categories which you want to display posts from.
8. Edit the settings and Update the page.