The Video element allows you to display a video on your site. It allows adding videos which are either social hosted or self-hosted. For social hosted videos, it offers to add videos hosted on Youtube and Vimeo. It also offers 2 cool features that are adding an image overlay to the video and adding video in a mockup frame which has desktop and laptop shape.
- Showing videos from Youtube and Vimeo.
- Showing videos hosted on own site.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Video, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
Beware! Google products do not allow a video to autoplay if it’s not mute. To autoplay a video, you can either enable the Mute option for the video or upload a video without any sound.
To add a Video element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Video”.
4. Drag and drop the Video element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Video element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.