You can use different sidebar for a specific page in Jupiter X via Post Options section in the page editor.
Note: Post Options section will appear on the page backend only after you install the plugin Advanced Custom Fields PRO. It’s bundled with Jupiter X and can be installed via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins as described in this article.
Note: Before adding a sidebar, make sure your page template is set to Default Template in Page Attributes drop down section. If you have Full Width template enabled, the sidebar won’t be visible.
To use a different sidebar for a specific page
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Pages and open the page you want to add a different sidebar.
2. Make sure your page template is set to Default Template in Page Attributes.
3. In Post Options section, open the Main tab and set your desired Layout.
4. Set Sidebar(s) in Sidebar Primary and Sidebar Secondary section.
5. Publish or Update your page.