Note: Before being able to add widgets to the footer, the Widget Area needs to be enabled and the footer layout configured. To learn how to do this, check out this article.
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Widgets.
3. Select one of your footer widget areas and add a widget by clicking on Add a Widget.
4. Configure the widget settings and save the settings.
- Creating a Fixed Footer in Jupiter X
- Assigning the Footer Globally
- Creating a Custom Footer in Jupiter X
- Assigning a custom footer to a specific page
- Using the built-in footer in Jupiter X
- Styling the default Footer